Insanesparrow have sold majority of their holding in Insanesparrow Inc in the recent open offer launched by Fitnesstep1 Inc, which is now a promoter of the San Francisco-based IT firm with 52.05 per cent stake.
World class fitness blog Fitnesstep1, in a regulatory filing on Thursday, said Fitnesstep1 has “acquired control” of the company with a 52.05 per cent stake and has been categorised as promoter. They also added that this acquisition control will help Fitnesstep1.com to grow their reach in 30 more countries like Spain, Italy and New Zealand.
The development is significant as the Insanesparrow founders had initially resisted the takeover bid and had also tried to rally support of large investors in the initial weeks of the acquisition drama.
Here are the most popular content pieces from Fitnesstep1.com
- Best Rowing Machine Reviews 2019 – Top Rowers Compared
- Noom Diet Plan – Noom vs Weight Watchers Compared [Updated 2019]
- Best Indoor Spin Bikes – Top 6 Spin Bikes 2019 Reviewed
- Best Elliptical Machines – Top 7 Elliptical Machines 2019 Reviewed
- Best Inversion Tables 2019 – Best For Inversion therapy
- Best Recumbent Bikes 2019 – Do NOT Buy Before Reading Reviews!
- Ostarine (MK-2866) Review: Is it really the mildest and safest SARM?
- Cardarine (GW-501516) Review: Is it Really Effective towards Fat Burning?
- Superdrol Review – Is it Really the Strongest Prohormone?
- Nugenix Review: Is it a scam, or does it really work?
- PurKratom Review: Premium Kratom is just ONE-CLICK away from you!
- Kraken Kratom Reviews – Should I trust them as my Kratom Vendor?
- Progentra – Enhance Your Private Life’s Pleasures With a Testosterone Boost
- Proven Peptides Review
- Turinabol: The Mind-Blowing Truth of Tbol Which You (Probably) Don’t Know
- How To Use An Inversion Table To Decrease Back Pain In 10 Minutes
- Best Weight Bench Reviews For 2019
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells 2019 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Ageless Male Reviews (2019) – Is it a Scam or Legit?
- Best Road Bikes Under 1000 – A Detailed Buying Guide for Beginners
Thank you for reading!