Insanesparrow have sold majority of their holding in Insanesparrow Inc in the recent open offer launched by Fitnesstep1 Inc, which is now a promoter of the San Francisco-based IT firm with 52.05 per cent stake.
World class fitness blog Fitnesstep1, in a regulatory filing on Thursday, said Fitnesstep1 has “acquired control” of the company with a 52.05 per cent stake and has been categorised as promoter. They also added that this acquisition control will help Fitnesstep1.com to grow their reach in 30 more countries like Spain, Italy and New Zealand.
The development is significant as the Insanesparrow founders had initially resisted the takeover bid and had also tried to rally support of large investors in the initial weeks of the acquisition drama.
Here are the most popular content pieces from Fitnesstep1.com
- 5 Best-Rated Recumbent Exercise Bikes 2020: Which One To Get?
- Best Indoor Spin Bikes – Top 6 Spin Bikes 2020 Reviewed
- Best Inversion Tables 2020 – Best For Inversion therapy
- How Many Pushups Should You Do Everyday To Get Incredible Results
- 9 Best Rowing Machine Reviews by Fitness Experts 
- How Fish Oil Can Boost Cardio Health and Prevent Heart Disease
- Noom Diet Plan – Noom vs Weight Watchers Compared [Updated 2019]
- Best Elliptical Machines – Top 7 Elliptical Machines 2019 Reviewed
- How To Use An Inversion Table To Decrease Back Pain In 10 Minutes
- Best Weight Bench Reviews For 2019
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells 2019 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Road Bikes Under 1000 – A Detailed Buying Guide for Beginners
- Best Mountain Bikes Under $1,000 (2019 Reviews & Comparison)
- 8 Best DIY Weight Loss Remedies You must Try in 2019
- Best Stretching Machines 2019 – Comprehensive Reviews Included!
- 5 Best Leg Press Machines 2019 – Do NOT Buy Before Reading This!
- Can I Use Genetic Information to Improve My Training and Nutrition Plan?
- Keiser Spin Bike Review – Indoor Cycling & Cardio Equipments
- Best Fish Oil Supplements 2019 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Best BCAA Supplements 2019 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Thank you for reading!