The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is a remarkable piece of equipment that offers essential features at an economical value. It offers many workout programs that cater to different types of body requirements. The belt it comes with is sturdy in nature and holds a tight grip while running or walking.
Investing in a good treadmill such as this has its own perks over time. It pays for itself in just a few months of a regular gym membership and provides benefits lasting a lifetime.
The Technical side of the Machine
- Impulse motor that comes with a horsepower of 2.25
- The Treadmill Belt measures at 50 x 16 (L x W) in inches
- Maximum Speed of 10.0 (mph)
- It can support a total user weight capacity of 275 lbs. or 124 kilos.
- It comes with a quick speed control system
- It comes with a Reading Shelf
- 2 position incline with a maximum incline of 6.7%
- The required area for setting it up is approx. 64 x 29 x 55 (L X W X H) in inches.
- Shipping Dimensions are 67 x 30 x 9.7 (L X W X H) in inches.
- Tablet holder and 2 Cup Holders built in
Let us understand the product and what it offers
- The G 5.9 Treadmill comes with a 6 workout program specific to different needs. From high-end cardio to a light walk.
- It comes with a Heart pulse monitoring sensor that shows Beats per minute.
- It is made with Comfort Cell Cushioning technology that absorbs impact of the joints during workouts
- Equipped with a Workout Matrix Display which comes in a blue tint, that enables user to clearly see even during insufficient lighting
- Built with the Space Saver design to bend the treadmill when not in use.
- Comes with a Speed Arrow control system that can be used to control speed increments by half a mile every push click
The perks that make the G 5.9 stand out from the rest
Due to the superior design and economic value, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a perfect pick for fitness enthusiasts wanting to workout at home. Due to its superior architecture and remotely slim body, it can be easily parked in any room with limited space.
It is extremely durable and beginner friendly. The controls can be easily learnt in under an hour to even a relatively new fitness user. The assembly takes around 25 minutes to put together, it can be done by a single person quite comfortably.
The Comfort Cell Cushioning provides the user with utmost protection to body damage taken during sprints. It is made to absorb impact from the knees and joints. The architecture is constructed with user safety in mind.
The Display Monitor, the G 5.9 treadmill comes with provides statistics on calories burnt, heart rate, speed, etc. The heart rate reading is accessed by thumb sensors. The monitor also has a blue tint to let the user scan in the most mediocre of lighting conditions.
The treadmill comes in a collapsible set up to let the user store it neatly when not in use or for storage conditions. The motor is extremely silent even when under stress, this creates a tranquil environment for the user to run at.
Everything you need to know to take care of it and Warranty
The warranty provided for the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is 1 year for the motor alone and 90 days for the remaining parts.
To maintain the treadmill, it is recommended to lubricate the belt if it gets dry over time. Always lubricate with a non-petroleum based lubricant preferably silicone lubricant. If there are speed issues, the manual provided within the product provides calibration instructions and can be readjusted to the specifics.
To clean the surface of the parts, it is recommended to take a dust cloth and gently wipe along the edges where dust has accumulated. This is required as and when needed but generally around a couple of months.
Final thoughts about the G 5.9 Treadmill
The G 5.9 is every fitness enthusiast’s desire. It comes with a convenient economic package with the absolute best architecture to fit your lifestyle. It takes up as little room as possible without sacrificing any form of experience.